Kumarsanda, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.060278, 88.091698.
Located in the neighborhood of Berhampore, the village of Kumarsanda is situated in northeastern part of West Bengal state and in northeastern area of India. The village is pretty large and is pretty much self-providing community, with most of the people working on the fields and cultivating the veggies and natural products for their families.
Map of Kumarsanda, West Bengal, India
Kumarsanda, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kumarsanda, West Bengal, India is 24.060278, and the longitude is 88.091698. Kumarsanda, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 3' 37.0008'' N and 88° 5' 30.1128'' E.
Kumarsanda, West Bengal, India elevation is 25 meters height, that is equal to 82 feet.
Kumarsanda, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 3' 37.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 5' 30.1128'' E|
|Elevation (m)||25 m|
|Elevation (f)||82 feet|
Coordinates of Kumarsanda, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)