Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.810347, 89.648697.
Kurigram is a large city in Bangladesh, located right near the Brahmaputra river in the northernmost part of the country. The population of the town is about 2 million people, and it is a large multi-cultural community speaking Bengali language and its dialects. Local cuisine is based on rice and spicy foods like the ones involving curry, and there are plenty of small restaurants and small cafes in the city, which offer great examples of local cuisine.
Where is Kurigram, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Kurigram, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kurigram, Bangladesh
Kurigram, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kurigram, Bangladesh is 25.810347, and the longitude is 89.648697. Kurigram, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 48' 37.2492'' N and 89° 38' 55.3092'' E.
Kurigram, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 48' 37.2492'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 38' 55.3092'' E|
Coordinates of Kurigram, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)