Kurnell, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.011524, 151.209793.
Kurnell is a southern suburb of Sydnay, a small town in New South Wales, with the population slightly over 2,000 people. It is believed that the town was founded at that very place where captain Cook landed to the continent of Australia. The town is a center of sand mining, as well as a small resort and recreational area.
Map of Kurnell, NSW, Australia
Kurnell, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kurnell, NSW, Australia is -34.011524, and the longitude is 151.209793. Kurnell, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 0' 41.4864'' S and 151° 12' 35.2548'' E.
Kurnell, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 0' 41.4864'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 12' 35.2548'' E|
Coordinates of Kurnell, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)