Tintinara, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.881752, 140.054382.
Tintinara is a small old settlement in South Australia, with about 300 people currently living there. It is believed that the town has got its name after Latin name for Orion belt. Tintinara is situated near Highway A8 and is a small commercial spot. The town is famous for its sports clubs, including tennis, cricket, bowling, golf, and netball clubs.
Map of Tintinara, SA, Australia
Tintinara, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tintinara, SA, Australia is -35.881752, and the longitude is 140.054382. Tintinara, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 52' 54.3072'' S and 140° 3' 15.7752'' E.
Tintinara, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 52' 54.3072'' S|
|DMS Long||140° 3' 15.7752'' E|
Coordinates of Tintinara, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)