Kurwa, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.628929, 85.408455.
Kurwa is a small village and a part of quite heavily populated rural area, situated in the neighborhood of Patna in central Bihar, India. The village was established a few centuries ago and since it is located on the banks of the amazing Ganges river, the region is filled up with a large number of temples, including some very important historic ones. The population of the village is about 17 hundred people. However, during the times of traditional Hundu holidays, the area becomes really very very crowded, with thousands of people coming there to go through the traditional ritual of entering the Ganges river.
Map of Kurwa, Bihar, India
Kurwa, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kurwa, Bihar, India is 25.628929, and the longitude is 85.408455. Kurwa, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 37' 44.1444'' N and 85° 24' 30.4380'' E.
Kurwa, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 37' 44.1444'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 24' 30.4380'' E|
Coordinates of Kurwa, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)