Labpur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.816698, 87.800613.
Labpur is a large town in central West Bengal, a very interesting spot and an example of quite rich rural settlement in eastern India. The city is the headquarters of the Bibdhum district. It is a very friendly community, dominated by Hindu religion followers, with a great number of small children. Families live in large houses surrounded by gardens and blossoming forests.
Where is Labpur, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Labpur, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Labpur, West Bengal, India
Labpur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Labpur, West Bengal, India is 23.816698, and the longitude is 87.800613. Labpur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 49' 0.1128'' N and 87° 48' 2.2068'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 49' 0.1128'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 48' 2.2068'' E|
Coordinates of Labpur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.