Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.831667, 73.623055.
Khanqah Dogran is a small city in the Sheikhupura District, the province of Punjab, eastern Pakistan. The town is famous with quite socially active community, with numerous annual events related to traditional celebrations and some political events. There are about 85,000 people living in the city.
Where is Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan
Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan is 31.831667, and the longitude is 73.623055. Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 49' 54.0012'' N and 73° 37' 22.9980'' E.
Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 49' 54.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 37' 22.9980'' E|
Coordinates of Khanqah Dogran, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)