Northam, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -31.652531, 116.665482.
Northam is a large town in Western Australia, situated in the region known as Wheatbelt. It is situated 60 miles northeast of Perth and is a typical rural community, with the population close to 6550 people. There is a number of points of interest in the town, including Bernard Park, Northam Heritage Center, old houses in the downtown area, etc. There is also a small airport near the town.
Map of Northam, WA, Australia
Northam, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Northam, WA, Australia is -31.652531, and the longitude is 116.665482. Northam, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 39' 9.1116'' S and 116° 39' 55.7352'' E.
Northam, WA, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Northam, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 39' 9.1116'' S|
|DMS Long||116° 39' 55.7352'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Northam, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)