Coober Pedy, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.013849, 134.753250.
Coober Pedy is a small town in the norther part of South Australia, situated near Highway A87. There are about 18 hundred people living in the town, it is has quite a remote location deep in the continent. The area became inhabited since there were precious stones, opals, found there. In addition, according to the latest excavations, there are possible oil deposits near the town.
Map of Coober Pedy, SA, Australia
Coober Pedy, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coober Pedy, SA, Australia is -29.013849, and the longitude is 134.753250. Coober Pedy, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 0' 49.8564'' S and 134° 45' 11.7000'' E.
Coober Pedy, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 0' 49.8564'' S|
|DMS Long||134° 45' 11.7000'' E|
Coordinates of Coober Pedy, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)
- Charters Towers, QLD, Australia (-20.100000, 146.266663)
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)