Paluma QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -19.007626, 146.189194.
Paluma is a small community in western Queensland, Australia, situated about 38 miles north of Townsville. It is a known tourist destination famous for its waterfalls and small creeks. The town is surrounded by absolutely amazing rainforests, and there are many historic trails there. It is possible to visit the town to swim and hand around, take a walk to the historic Little Crystal Creek Bridge which is on the list of National Heritage of Australia.
Where is Paluma QLD, Australia on Map?
Road map of Paluma QLD, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Paluma QLD, Australia
Paluma QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paluma QLD, Australia is -19.007626, and the longitude is 146.189194. Paluma QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 0' 27.4536'' S and 146° 11' 21.0984'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 0' 27.4536'' S|
|DMS Long||146° 11' 21.0984'' E|
Coordinates of Paluma QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)