London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.503399, -0.119519.
London Eye is definitely one of the most known tourist attractions of London, located in the very historic central part of the capital at Westminster Bridge Road, Lambeth, London, UK. It is a Ferris wheel located on the banks of the Themes river which offers a truly amazing view to the city and its main historic attractions. The construction is 445 feet tall and is known as one of the tallest constructions of London.
Map of London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK
London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK is 51.503399, and the longitude is -0.119519. London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 12.2364'' N and 0° 7' 10.2684'' W.
London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 12.2364'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 10.2684'' W|
Coordinates of London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Edinburgh Festival Wheel, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.950050, -3.202994)
- Lloyds Building, London, the UK (51.513058, -0.082361)
- The Shard, London, the UK (51.504501, -0.086500)
- Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, Cardiff, Wales, the UK (51.448265, -3.175035)
- The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London, UK (51.500942, -0.177498)
- Town Hall, Biddulph, Staffordshire, UK (53.116688, -2.175320)
- Baron Hill Mansion, Beaumaris, Mersyside, UK (53.267338, -4.103372)
- Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK (51.476852, -0.000500)
- Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK (54.335518, -7.601313)
- London Eye, Lambeth, London, UK (51.503399, -0.119519)