Longreach, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.439493, 144.251389.
Longreach is a small town in Queensland in Australia. It is a centuries old farming center, with plenty of cattle and crops producing companies. The population is close to 3,000 people. There is a famous tower, the River Water Tower, and a museum known as Australian Stocksman's Hall of Fame. There is one more tourist attraction in the town, the Qantas Founders Outback Museum dedicated to aviation and pilots.
Where is Longreach, QLD, Australia on Map?
Road map of Longreach, QLD, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Longreach, QLD, Australia
Longreach, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Longreach, QLD, Australia is -23.439493, and the longitude is 144.251389. Longreach, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 26' 22.1748'' S and 144° 15' 5.0004'' E.
Longreach, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 26' 22.1748'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 15' 5.0004'' E|
Coordinates of Longreach, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)