Northwood, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.948254, 145.104477.
Northwood is a small town and one of the northern neighborhoods of Saymour city in Victoria, Australia. It is situated about 75 miles north of Melbourne city center. Northwood is a part of the Shire of Mitchell, a special governmental area. The population of the town is about 12 hundred people.
Where is Northwood, VIC, Australia on Map?
Road map of Northwood, VIC, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Northwood, VIC, Australia
Northwood, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Northwood, VIC, Australia is -36.948254, and the longitude is 145.104477. Northwood, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 56' 53.7144'' S and 145° 6' 16.1172'' E.
Northwood, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 56' 53.7144'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 6' 16.1172'' E|
Coordinates of Northwood, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)