Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 65.584816, 22.156704.
Luleå is a small city and the capital city of Norrbotten in north eastern Sweden, situated on the shores of the Gulf of Bothnia. The city is very well connected with the neighboring settlements by railroads and highways. There are a few old churches and historic monuments in the city, including Gammelstad Church which is on UNESCO Heritage List. Luleå is also famous as the location for one of the largest technical universities in the country.
Map of Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden
Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden is 65.584816, and the longitude is 22.156704. Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 65° 35' 5.3376'' N and 22° 9' 24.1344'' E.
Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||65° 35' 5.3376'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 9' 24.1344'' E|
Coordinates of Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sweden
Also check out these related Cities.
- Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden (65.584816, 22.156704)
- Trollhättan, Sweden (58.283489, 12.285821)
- Västerås, Sweden (59.611366, 16.545025)
- Umeå, Sweden (63.825848, 20.263035)
- Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden (58.588455, 16.188313)
- Stockholm, Sweden (59.334591, 18.063240)
- Uddevalla, Sweden (58.351307, 11.885834)
- Västervik, Sweden (57.751442, 16.628838)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (57.708870, 11.974560)
- Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden (57.634800, 18.294840)