Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.283489, 12.285821.
Trollhättan is a small city and the seat of the same name district in southern Sweden. It used to be a small village which received the status of a town only in the middle of the 20th century. Today, it is a home to about 60 thousand people. The city used to be a home to Saab Producing facility, which was transferred in 2012 to another location.
Map of Trollhättan, Sweden
Trollhättan, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trollhättan, Sweden is 58.283489, and the longitude is 12.285821. Trollhättan, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 17' 0.5604'' N and 12° 17' 8.9556'' E.
Trollhättan, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 17' 0.5604'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 17' 8.9556'' E|
Coordinates of Trollhättan, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sweden
Also check out these related Cities.
- Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden (65.584816, 22.156704)
- Trollhättan, Sweden (58.283489, 12.285821)
- Västerås, Sweden (59.611366, 16.545025)
- Umeå, Sweden (63.825848, 20.263035)
- Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden (58.588455, 16.188313)
- Stockholm, Sweden (59.334591, 18.063240)
- Uddevalla, Sweden (58.351307, 11.885834)
- Västervik, Sweden (57.751442, 16.628838)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (57.708870, 11.974560)
- Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden (57.634800, 18.294840)