Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.588455, 16.188313.
Norrköping is a small city and the capital city of Östergötland province in eastern Sweden. It is a beautiful historic city, with the current population close to 140,000 people. The evidence has shown that the first settlement was established there in the early 12th century, when the first church was constructed near the lake of Glan. There are plenty of attractions in the city, including old medieval architecture, excellent places to eat, a great number of annual events, shows, concerts, and competitions. The city is pretty popular among tourists from Sweden and abroad.
Map of Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden
Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden is 58.588455, and the longitude is 16.188313. Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 35' 18.4380'' N and 16° 11' 17.9268'' E.
Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 35' 18.4380'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 11' 17.9268'' E|
Coordinates of Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sweden
Also check out these related Cities.
- Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden (65.584816, 22.156704)
- Trollhättan, Sweden (58.283489, 12.285821)
- Västerås, Sweden (59.611366, 16.545025)
- Umeå, Sweden (63.825848, 20.263035)
- Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden (58.588455, 16.188313)
- Stockholm, Sweden (59.334591, 18.063240)
- Uddevalla, Sweden (58.351307, 11.885834)
- Västervik, Sweden (57.751442, 16.628838)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (57.708870, 11.974560)
- Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden (57.634800, 18.294840)