Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.611366, 16.545025.
Västerås is a small city situated about 60 miles west of the capital city of Sweden. Västerås isa historic settlement established in the early Viking epochs. Today's population of the city is close to 110,000 people. The city is a small center of industry, with a few small manufacturing and medium electricity producing enterprises. There are a few interesting landmarks in the city, mainly its old architecture in the downtown area, which attracts some good number of tourists to the area.
Map of Västerås, Sweden
Västerås, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Västerås, Sweden is 59.611366, and the longitude is 16.545025. Västerås, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 36' 40.9176'' N and 16° 32' 42.0900'' E.
Västerås, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||59° 36' 40.9176'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 32' 42.0900'' E|
Coordinates of Västerås, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sweden
Also check out these related Cities.
- Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden (65.584816, 22.156704)
- Trollhättan, Sweden (58.283489, 12.285821)
- Västerås, Sweden (59.611366, 16.545025)
- Umeå, Sweden (63.825848, 20.263035)
- Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden (58.588455, 16.188313)
- Stockholm, Sweden (59.334591, 18.063240)
- Uddevalla, Sweden (58.351307, 11.885834)
- Västervik, Sweden (57.751442, 16.628838)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (57.708870, 11.974560)
- Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden (57.634800, 18.294840)