Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.106000, 126.176643.
Lupon is a small city with the population close to 65,000 people located in Davao Oriental province, Philippines. It is the capital of the same name district famous as a very active mining area. There are 21 small villages in the municipal zone of the city.
Where is Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines
Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines is 7.106000, and the longitude is 126.176643. Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 6' 21.6000'' N and 126° 10' 35.9148'' E.
|DMS Lat||7° 6' 21.6000'' N|
|DMS Long||126° 10' 35.9148'' E|
Coordinates of Lupon, Davao Oriental, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)