Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.994339, 150.887573.
Macquarie Fields is one of the small neighborhoods of Sydney, New South Wales in Australia. The town is pretty large, with the population close to 13 thousand people. It is surrounded by bushlands and plenty of lakes, and the famous Royal National Park can be found a few miles to the south of the town. Campbelltown is located 3 miles southwest of Macquarie Fields.
Where is Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia
Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia is -33.994339, and the longitude is 150.887573. Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 59' 39.6204'' S and 150° 53' 15.2628'' E.
Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 59' 39.6204'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 53' 15.2628'' E|
Coordinates of Macquarie Fields, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)