Madni, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.689323, 78.752632.
Madni is a village located about 22 miles southeast from Wardha in northeastern Maharashtra. It is situated near Dham River, right across the road from a larger village of Dindoda. Madni is a small community, with about 500 people residing there.
Where is Madni, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Madni, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Madni, Maharashtra, India
Madni, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Madni, Maharashtra, India is 20.689323, and the longitude is 78.752632. Madni, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 41' 21.5628'' N and 78° 45' 9.4752'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 41' 21.5628'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 45' 9.4752'' E|
Coordinates of Madni, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.