Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.938114, 98.883820.
Mae Rim is a district located in Chiang Mai province, the northern part of Thailand. It has 11 subdivisions and over 100 villages. The population of the district is close to 85,000 people.
Map of Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand is 18.938114, and the longitude is 98.883820. Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 56' 17.2104'' N and 98° 53' 1.7520'' E.
Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand elevation is 438 meters height, that is equal to 1,437 feet.
Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 56' 17.2104'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 53' 1.7520'' E|
|Elevation (m)||438 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,437 feet|
Coordinates of Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Thailand
Also check out these related Districts.
- Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand (10.794463, 99.322922)
- Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand (13.729008, 100.529716)
- Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand (8.032003, 98.333466)
- Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand (12.678934, 101.133118)
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand (8.875090, 98.352654)
- Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (7.907632, 98.385529)
- Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ST, Thailand (9.444151, 99.960648)
- Aiyakan Village, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.977870, 102.105171)
- Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand (13.726316, 100.591507)
- Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand (14.611752, 99.451660)