Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.729008, 100.529716.
Bang Rak is one of over fifty district of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, situated in the central part of the city area. It is quite a large district, with the population close to 50,000 people. Bang Rak is located on the right bank of Chai Phraya River. The district is very well provided with business and social life facilities, and it is the area where a few examples of old architecture live right near modern skyscrapers, business and shopping centers, etc.
Map of Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand
Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand is 13.729008, and the longitude is 100.529716. Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 43' 44.4288'' N and 100° 31' 46.9776'' E.
Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 43' 44.4288'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 31' 46.9776'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Thailand
Also check out these related Districts.
- Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand (10.794463, 99.322922)
- Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand (13.729008, 100.529716)
- Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand (8.032003, 98.333466)
- Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand (12.678934, 101.133118)
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand (8.875090, 98.352654)
- Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (7.907632, 98.385529)
- Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ST, Thailand (9.444151, 99.960648)
- Aiyakan Village, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.977870, 102.105171)
- Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand (13.726316, 100.591507)
- Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand (14.611752, 99.451660)