Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.794463, 99.322922.
Pathio District (known also as Pathiu or Pathiew) is a part of Chumphon province situated in southern Thailand. It is situated in the narrow part of the country, quite close to the border with Myanmar, and is washed off my the Gulf of Thailand in the eastern part of the district. The district is divided into 8 smaller sub-districts, with the total population close to 45,000 people. Band Son is the largest and the principle town of the district. Fishing, agriculture, natural resource processing, services, and trade are the most common activities that the local people are engaged in.
Map of Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand
Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand is 10.794463, and the longitude is 99.322922. Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 47' 40.0668'' N and 99° 19' 22.5192'' E.
Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 47' 40.0668'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 19' 22.5192'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Thailand
Also check out these related Districts.
- Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand (10.794463, 99.322922)
- Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand (13.729008, 100.529716)
- Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand (8.032003, 98.333466)
- Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand (12.678934, 101.133118)
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand (8.875090, 98.352654)
- Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (7.907632, 98.385529)
- Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ST, Thailand (9.444151, 99.960648)
- Aiyakan Village, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.977870, 102.105171)
- Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand (13.726316, 100.591507)
- Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand (14.611752, 99.451660)