Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.726316, 100.591507.
Watthana (sometimes referred to as Vaddhana) is a large district in central Bangkok, Thailand. It has an approximately triangular shape and the area close to 5,000 feet. Watthana is a center of health care, as well as an entertainment area, with a few large shopping malls like Major Sukhumvit or EmQuartier. The district is always filled up with tourists who choose to stay in one of the local hotels, or visit local restaurants and small cafes serving local authentic foods.
Map of Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand
Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand is 13.726316, and the longitude is 100.591507. Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 43' 34.7376'' N and 100° 35' 29.4252'' E.
Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 43' 34.7376'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 35' 29.4252'' E|
Coordinates of Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Thailand
Also check out these related Districts.
- Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand (10.794463, 99.322922)
- Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand (13.729008, 100.529716)
- Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand (8.032003, 98.333466)
- Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand (12.678934, 101.133118)
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand (8.875090, 98.352654)
- Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (7.907632, 98.385529)
- Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ST, Thailand (9.444151, 99.960648)
- Aiyakan Village, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.977870, 102.105171)
- Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand (13.726316, 100.591507)
- Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand (14.611752, 99.451660)