Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.032003, 98.333466.
Thalang District is a small part of Phuket province in Thailand, situated in the central part of the province. It is a commercial and tourist area, with the total population close to 78,000 people. The seat of the district is the town with the same name, Thalang Town. The landmarks of the area including such things as Ton Sai Waterfalls (known as the largest in the province), Pra Phoot (an old Buddha statue), etc.
Where is Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand on Map?
Road map of Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand is 8.032003, and the longitude is 98.333466. Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 1' 55.2108'' N and 98° 20' 0.4776'' E.
Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||8° 1' 55.2108'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 20' 0.4776'' E|
Coordinates of Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Thailand
Also check out these related Districts.
- Hua Hin, Bangkok, Thailand (12.562091, 99.957687)
- Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand (10.794463, 99.322922)
- Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand (13.729008, 100.529716)
- Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand (8.032003, 98.333466)
- Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand (12.678934, 101.133118)
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand (8.875090, 98.352654)
- Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (7.907632, 98.385529)
- Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ST, Thailand (9.444151, 99.960648)
- Aiyakan Village, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.977870, 102.105171)
- Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand (13.726316, 100.591507)