Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.875090, 98.352654.
Takua Pa District is a small region in northern Andama Coast, in Phang-nga province of Thailand. The population of the district is about 43,000 people, and the capital city of the district is the same name town. The area is mainly known for its national parks, like Khao Sok National Park, Phang Nga, Kao Park, and others. There are a few very good places to stay in the towns of the district.
Map of Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand
Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand is 8.875090, and the longitude is 98.352654. Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 52' 30.3240'' N and 98° 21' 9.5544'' E.
Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||8° 52' 30.3240'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 21' 9.5544'' E|
Coordinates of Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Thailand
Also check out these related Districts.
- Hua Hin, Bangkok, Thailand (12.562091, 99.957687)
- Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand (10.794463, 99.322922)
- Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand (13.729008, 100.529716)
- Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand (8.032003, 98.333466)
- Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand (12.678934, 101.133118)
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand (8.875090, 98.352654)
- Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (7.907632, 98.385529)
- Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ST, Thailand (9.444151, 99.960648)
- Aiyakan Village, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.977870, 102.105171)
- Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand (13.726316, 100.591507)