Maghra, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.190865, 85.491821.
A large village of Maghra is a small community, situated in the neighborhood of Bihar Sharif, central Bihar, northern India. One of the numerous small settlements surrounding the city, Maghra is a small educational hub, with a college and a high school located there. Also, there are two small temples in the village, Shiv Temple and Maa Shitla Mandir. The population of the village is exceeding 1,000 people.
Where is Maghra, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Maghra, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Maghra, Bihar, India
Maghra, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maghra, Bihar, India is 25.190865, and the longitude is 85.491821. Maghra, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 11' 27.1140'' N and 85° 29' 30.5556'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 11' 27.1140'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 29' 30.5556'' E|
Coordinates of Maghra, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.