Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.907190, 78.264702.
Mainwara is a small village in western Uttar Pradesh, located in the neighborhood of Lalitpur. The population of the village is slightly over 1,000 people, mainly poor families who work on own fields to make their ends meet.
Where is Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India is 24.907190, and the longitude is 78.264702. Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 54' 25.8840'' N and 78° 15' 52.9272'' E.
Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 54' 25.8840'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 15' 52.9272'' E|
Coordinates of Mainwara, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)