Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.852739, 120.816040.
Malolos is a large city in the Philippines situated in the municipal zone of Manila, to the northwest of the capital. It is one of the most important suburbs of the capital city, with the population close to 225,000 people. Malolos is an industrial center with numerous small factories and plants, as well as a large industrial zone First Bulacan Industrial City. Historic monuments of the city include some old buildings and monuments, Casa Real de Malolos, Gregorio del Pilar's Tomb, Barasoain Church, Malolos Cathedral, etc. However, the greatest attention of the tourists is attracted by numerous local celebrations and holidays which always gather a huge crowd of participants.
Map of Malolos, Philippines
Malolos, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malolos, Philippines is 14.852739, and the longitude is 120.816040. Malolos, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 51' 9.8604'' N and 120° 48' 57.7440'' E.
Malolos, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 51' 9.8604'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 48' 57.7440'' E|
Coordinates of Malolos, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)