Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.056601, 124.676239.
Pikit is a small city in the province of Cotabato, located in southern Philippines. It used to be a larger city until the beginning of the current century, when it became an arena for a small military conflict initiated by local Islamic groups. Today, the city is recovering after the conflict, and the current population of Pikit is close to 115,000 people.
Where is Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines is 7.056601, and the longitude is 124.676239. Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 3' 23.7636'' N and 124° 40' 34.4604'' E.
Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 3' 23.7636'' N|
|DMS Long||124° 40' 34.4604'' E|
Coordinates of Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)