Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.676769, 74.118126.
Mangnar is a small village situated in the westernmost part of Jammu and Kashmir state of India. It is a tourist place and it is about 5 miles away from poonch. it is famous for natural drinking water and beautiful environment. There are amazing forests and crystal clean air in the area around the village.
Map of Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 33.676769, and the longitude is 74.118126. Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 40' 36.3684'' N and 74° 7' 5.2536'' E.
Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 40' 36.3684'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 7' 5.2536'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)
- Taraiya, Bihar, India (26.072565, 84.883949)
- Tuitang, Khengjoy, Manipur, India (24.031532, 94.130295)
- Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India (33.676769, 74.118126)
- Toraniya, Gujarat, India (21.670671, 70.485832)
- Naduvapatti, Tamil Nadu, India (9.415823, 77.920319)
- Ambuj Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.134926, 80.553253)
- Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India (21.754192, 83.168282)
- Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India (9.371306, 76.459953)