Mangrul, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.997400, 74.034416.
Mangrul is a small community in central Maharashtra, located in Aurangabad district, about 12 miles from the town of Shahuwadi. It is a Mangleshwar village, with a few small temples and residents who preserve Mangleshwar traditions for centuries. There are a primary (Zilla Parishad Primary School) and a high schools ( Mandodari High School) in the village.
Where is Mangrul, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Mangrul, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mangrul, Maharashtra, India
Mangrul, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mangrul, Maharashtra, India is 16.997400, and the longitude is 74.034416. Mangrul, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 59' 50.6400'' N and 74° 2' 3.8976'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 59' 50.6400'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 2' 3.8976'' E|
Coordinates of Mangrul, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)