Manheru, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.708408, 76.220039.
Manheru is a small village Haryana, India. It was built near an old railway station and has the population of 400-450 people. It is a part of "Panwar 32isi", or a district with 32 villages. Manheru's community is a mixture of Rajasthani and Haryanvi cultures.
Where is Manheru, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Manheru, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manheru, Haryana, India
Manheru, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manheru, Haryana, India is 28.708408, and the longitude is 76.220039. Manheru, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 42' 30.2688'' N and 76° 13' 12.1404'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 42' 30.2688'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 13' 12.1404'' E|
Coordinates of Manheru, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)