Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.845867, 30.372374.
Located about 15 miles south of Port Shepstone, the town of Margate is a part of KwaZulu-Natal province in eastern South Africa. The population of the town is about 25,000 people, and it is a small resort, with a few famous beaches awarded with blue flags. There are excellent facilities for snorkeling, surfing, and doing other water sports.
Where is Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa is -30.845867, and the longitude is 30.372374. Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 50' 45.1212'' S and 30° 22' 20.5464'' E.
Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 50' 45.1212'' S|
|DMS Long||30° 22' 20.5464'' E|
Coordinates of Margate, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)