Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.692251, 28.505995.
Mount Fletcher is a small town situated in South Africa, in the province of Eastern Cape. It is a part of Joe Gqabi Municipality and a small settlement surrounded by mountains. Mount Fletcher is a small community, with the number of residents close to 11,500 people. The town is a small agricultural and commercial community established about 140 years ago and named after John Fletcher, an activist of British Anglican church. The town is a home to a large hospital situated in the central part of Mount Fetcher.
Map of Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa is -30.692251, and the longitude is 28.505995. Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 41' 32.1036'' S and 28° 30' 21.5820'' E.
Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 41' 32.1036'' S|
|DMS Long||28° 30' 21.5820'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)