Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.052650, 23.363401.
Plettenberg Bay is a wonderful coastal town situated about 27 miles east of Knysna in South Africa. It is a part of Bitou municipality and a small town surrounded by plenty of national parks and amazing nature. There are about 30,000 people living in Plett, with most of those working in services and small commercial businesses. The area can be reached by Highway 2 and is known for its numerous beaches. There is a large number of various activities for tourists offered by the local resorts, staring with usual swimming and sunbathing and ending up with kayaking and whale watching.
Where is Plettenberg Bay, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Plettenberg Bay, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Plettenberg Bay, South Africa is -34.052650, and the longitude is 23.363401. Plettenberg Bay, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 3' 9.5400'' S and 23° 21' 48.2436'' E.
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 3' 9.5400'' S|
|DMS Long||23° 21' 48.2436'' E|
Coordinates of Plettenberg Bay, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)