Addo, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.526714, 25.711658.
Addo is a small town in the southern part of South Africa. It can be found about 17 miles north of Port Elizabeth and is famous as a small town near Addo Elephant National Park, which is considered to be the third largest in the country. Tourists who want to enjoy the diverse fauna of the park visit the town too, where they can find a number of nice places to eat and a few hotels to stay.
Where is Addo, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Addo, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Addo, South Africa
Addo, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Addo, South Africa is -33.526714, and the longitude is 25.711658. Addo, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 31' 36.1704'' S and 25° 42' 41.9688'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 31' 36.1704'' S|
|DMS Long||25° 42' 41.9688'' E|
Coordinates of Addo, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)
No comments written yet.