Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.362110, 28.801413.
Matatiele is a small agricultural town situated in Eastern Cape province of South Africa. It is a settlement which was inhabited since the early epochs of Iron Age, and in the Middle ages it was been developing as a commercial community and a community of farmers. Today, the population is close to 12,500 people, and they speak some local languages, as well as a little English.
Where is Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa is -30.362110, and the longitude is 28.801413. Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 21' 43.5960'' S and 28° 48' 5.0868'' E.
Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 21' 43.5960'' S|
|DMS Long||28° 48' 5.0868'' E|
Coordinates of Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)