Darling, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.375584, 18.386065.
Darling is a town situated in the western coast of South Africa, about 37 miles north of Cape Town. It is an old farmers' community established in the late 17th century. There were many settlers coming an joining the community and bringing new services to the town. For example, there is an old creamery established by two Swedish immigrants. A lot of interesting information about the town can be found in the local history museum. The area is also famous for its fields and meadows.
Where is Darling, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Darling, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Darling, South Africa
Darling, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Darling, South Africa is -33.375584, and the longitude is 18.386065. Darling, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 22' 32.1024'' S and 18° 23' 9.8340'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 22' 32.1024'' S|
|DMS Long||18° 23' 9.8340'' E|
Coordinates of Darling, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)