Maryborough, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.523264, 152.697067.
Maryborough is a small town near the Mary river in eastern Queensland, Australia. It is located about 160 miles north of Brisbane and surrounded by huge natural preserves and forests. The town was established around 170 years ago and today its population is close to 30 thousand people. It is a transportation and industrial spot, with a large sugar factory located in the town.
Map of Maryborough, QLD, Australia
Maryborough, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maryborough, QLD, Australia is -25.523264, and the longitude is 152.697067. Maryborough, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 31' 23.7504'' S and 152° 41' 49.4412'' E.
Maryborough, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 31' 23.7504'' S|
|DMS Long||152° 41' 49.4412'' E|
Coordinates of Maryborough, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)
- Charters Towers, QLD, Australia (-20.100000, 146.266663)
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)