Dandaragan, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.687231, 115.709038.
A small town with about 2,300 residents, Dandaragan is located in the state of Western Australia. It emerged in the moddle of the 19th century and has got the name of a small natural spring in the neighborhood. Due to a remote location of the town, it is not really famous with anything but local lifestyle and quite closed community.
Map of Dandaragan, WA, Australia
Dandaragan, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dandaragan, WA, Australia is -30.687231, and the longitude is 115.709038. Dandaragan, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 41' 14.0316'' S and 115° 42' 32.5368'' E.
Dandaragan, WA, Australia elevation is 171 meters height, that is equal to 561 feet.
Dandaragan, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 41' 14.0316'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 42' 32.5368'' E|
|Elevation (m)||171 m|
|Elevation (f)||561 feet|
Coordinates of Dandaragan, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)