Medina, Saudi Arabia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.470901, 39.612236.
Medine, or modern city of Hejaz, is one of the largest and the most populous cities of Saudi Arabia. Its population is about 1.2 million people. Medine is primarily known as the place where Muhammad is buried. It is also a cradle of Islamic religion, with plenty of mosques and other religious establishments.
Where is Medina, Saudi Arabia on Map?
Road map of Medina, Saudi Arabia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Medina, Saudi Arabia
Medina, Saudi Arabia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Medina, Saudi Arabia is 24.470901, and the longitude is 39.612236. Medina, Saudi Arabia is located at Saudi Arabia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 28' 15.2436'' N and 39° 36' 44.0496'' E.
Medina, Saudi Arabia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 28' 15.2436'' N|
|DMS Long||39° 36' 44.0496'' E|
Coordinates of Medina, Saudi Arabia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Saudi Arabia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jeddah, Tihamah, Saudi Arabia (21.543333, 39.172779)
- Khamis Mushait, Asir, Saudi Arabia (18.329384, 42.759365)
- Harmah, Central Region, Saudi Arabia (25.994478, 45.318161)
- Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia (26.094088, 43.973454)
- Industrial city 1, Dammam, Saudi Arabia (26.396790, 50.140400)
- Taif, Mecca, Saudi Arabia (21.437273, 40.512714)
- Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia (29.953894, 40.197044)
- Arar, Saudi Arabia (30.983334, 41.016666)
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia (24.186848, 38.026428)
- Hail, Saudi Arabia (27.523647, 41.696632)