Mount Saint Helena, California, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.669350, -122.633316.
Mount Saint Helena is a peak located near Middletown in Central California, USA. The peak is a part of the Mayacamas Mountains, and it is an old mountain of volcanic origin. It is interesting that the mountain has 5 clear peaks located in the shape of M letter. The highest peak is 4,342 ft tall.
Where is Mount Saint Helena, California, USA on Map?
Road map of Mount Saint Helena, California, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mount Saint Helena, California, USA
Mount Saint Helena, California, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount Saint Helena, California, USA is 38.669350, and the longitude is -122.633316. Mount Saint Helena, California, USA is located at United States country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 40' 9.6600'' N and 122° 37' 59.9376'' W.
Mount Saint Helena, California, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 40' 9.6600'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 37' 59.9376'' W|
Coordinates of Mount Saint Helena, California, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in United States
Also check out these related Mountains.
- White Mountains, New Hampshire, the USA (44.271000, -71.305000)
- Maroon Bells, CO, USA (39.070663, -106.988937)
- Kilauea volcano, Hawaii, USA (19.406893, -155.283386)
- Table Rock Cliffs, Branson, MO, USA (36.659805, -93.348495)
- Beaver Creek Mountain, Beaver Creek, CO, USA (39.604328, -106.512329)
- Mount Jefferson, Nevada, USA (38.824654, -116.928879)
- Sierra Pelona, Palmdale, CA, USA (34.543888, -118.232224)
- Stag Draw, Colorado, USA (37.528370, -107.865349)
- Mineral Hill, Arizona, USA (31.990025, -111.067139)
- Rock Pile, California, USA (35.261070, -118.758430)