Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.212313, 127.679153.
Naha is a large city, the capital of Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. Its population is about 322,000 people. The city is located on the East China Sea and is known for its attractions including Shuri Castle, Lake Man, Naha Hari festival, etc.
Map of Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan is 26.212313, and the longitude is 127.679153. Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 12' 44.3268'' N and 127° 40' 44.9508'' E.
Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan elevation is 12 meters height, that is equal to 39 feet.
Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 12' 44.3268'' N|
|DMS Long||127° 40' 44.9508'' E|
|Elevation (m)||12 m|
|Elevation (f)||39 feet|
Coordinates of Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)
- Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan (32.535366, 130.598663)
- Higashimatsuyama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan (36.042126, 139.399963)
- Nagasaki, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan (32.764233, 129.872696)
- Takarazuka, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan (34.815723, 135.361099)
- Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan (35.120342, 138.918198)
- Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.271053, 139.166321)
- Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (36.237148, 137.964951)
- Ginowan, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan (26.281574, 127.778633)
- Toda, Saitama Prefecture, Japan (35.817616, 139.677887)