Nalgaon, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.176226, 79.359230.
Nalgaon is a small village in the district of Kimoli, central Uttarakhand, India. The village is located in the highlands, over 2,300 m above sea level. The settlement is very small, with only about 35 households located there.
Where is Nalgaon, Uttarakhand, India on Map?
Road map of Nalgaon, Uttarakhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nalgaon, Uttarakhand, India
Nalgaon, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nalgaon, Uttarakhand, India is 30.176226, and the longitude is 79.359230. Nalgaon, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 10' 34.4136'' N and 79° 21' 33.2280'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 10' 34.4136'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 21' 33.2280'' E|
Coordinates of Nalgaon, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)