Narasannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.416365, 84.045929.
A small municipality if Narasannapeta is situated in northern Andhra Pradesh, about 18 miles northeast of Sirakkulam city. It is a home for slightly over 25,000 people and is a small agricultural place, with a few large farms producing vegetables. Also, the town is a tourist spot since there is the tallest Hanumam statue in the state located in Narasannapeta.
Where is Narasannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Narasannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Narasannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India
Narasannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Narasannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is 18.416365, and the longitude is 84.045929. Narasannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 24' 58.9140'' N and 84° 2' 45.3444'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 24' 58.9140'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 2' 45.3444'' E|
Coordinates of Narasannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)