New South Wales, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -31.840233, 145.612793.
New South Wales is one of 6 states of Australia located in the east coast of the country. The country's largest city, Sydney, is located in the state and is its capital. The total population is over 7 million people, and the area of the state is about 810,000 sq.km.
Map of New South Wales, Australia
New South Wales, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New South Wales, Australia is -31.840233, and the longitude is 145.612793. New South Wales, Australia is located at Australia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 50' 24.8388'' S and 145° 36' 46.0548'' E.
New South Wales, Australia elevation is 227 meters height, that is equal to 745 feet.
New South Wales, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 50' 24.8388'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 36' 46.0548'' E|
|Elevation (m)||227 m|
|Elevation (f)||745 feet|
Coordinates of New South Wales, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Australia
Also check out these related States.
- Australian Capital Territory, Australia (-35.473469, 149.012375)
- Northern Territory, Australia (-19.491411, 132.550964)
- South Australia, Australia (-30.000233, 136.209152)
- Western Australia, Australia (-25.760321, 122.805176)
- Queensland, Australia (-20.917574, 142.702789)
- New South Wales, Australia (-31.840233, 145.612793)