Northern Territory, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -19.491411, 132.550964.
The northernmost state of Australia, Northern Territory has the area of about 550,000 square miles, but the population of the state is estimated to be only about 240,000 people. The state's economy is based on mining and processing natural resources like coal, iron, bauxite and various minerals, as well as on producing energy by using petroleum and gas. The state has a great number of historic relics, Australian Aboriginal prehistoric sites, archaeological museums, etc.
Where is Northern Territory, Australia on Map?
Road map of Northern Territory, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Northern Territory, Australia
Northern Territory, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Northern Territory, Australia is -19.491411, and the longitude is 132.550964. Northern Territory, Australia is located at Australia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 29' 29.0796'' S and 132° 33' 3.4704'' E.
Northern Territory, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 29' 29.0796'' S|
|DMS Long||132° 33' 3.4704'' E|
Coordinates of Northern Territory, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Australia
Also check out these related States.
- Australian Capital Territory, Australia (-35.473469, 149.012375)
- Victoria, Australia (-37.020100, 144.964600)
- Northern Territory, Australia (-19.491411, 132.550964)
- South Australia, Australia (-30.000233, 136.209152)
- Western Australia, Australia (-25.760321, 122.805176)
- Queensland, Australia (-20.917574, 142.702789)
- New South Wales, Australia (-31.840233, 145.612793)