Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.020100, 144.964600.
Victoria is the southernmost state of Australia, located in southeast of the continent. The area of the state is close to 90,000 square miles, and the population of the state is about 5.9 million people. Victoria is the industrial and agricultural center of the whole country, with a great deal of business, commercial and industrial enterprises, numerous transportation lines and greatly developed service industry. Melbourne is the capital city, with a huge port and principal education establishments. The city is a center of cultural and social life.
Map of Victoria, Australia
Victoria, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Victoria, Australia is -37.020100, and the longitude is 144.964600. Victoria, Australia is located at Australia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 1' 12.3600'' S and 144° 57' 52.5600'' E.
Victoria, Australia elevation is 209 meters height, that is equal to 686 feet.
Victoria, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 1' 12.3600'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 57' 52.5600'' E|
|Elevation (m)||209 m|
|Elevation (f)||686 feet|
Coordinates of Victoria, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Australia
Also check out these related States.
- Australian Capital Territory, Australia (-35.473469, 149.012375)
- Victoria, Australia (-37.020100, 144.964600)
- Northern Territory, Australia (-19.491411, 132.550964)
- South Australia, Australia (-30.000233, 136.209152)
- Western Australia, Australia (-25.760321, 122.805176)
- Queensland, Australia (-20.917574, 142.702789)
- New South Wales, Australia (-31.840233, 145.612793)