South Australia, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.000233, 136.209152.
South Australia is the southernmost state of Australia, bordering with all other 4 states of the continent and the Indian Ocean in its southern part. The area of the state is close to 400,000 square miles. South Australia has a quite dry climate and is a center of such industries as mining, manufacturing, fishing, etc. The state has a very rich cultural heritage and attracts plenty of tourists with its numerous cultural events: festivals, fairs, celebrations, exhibitions, etc. Adelaide is the largest and the most populous city of the state.
Where is South Australia, Australia on Map?
Road map of South Australia, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of South Australia, Australia
South Australia, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of South Australia, Australia is -30.000233, and the longitude is 136.209152. South Australia, Australia is located at Australia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 0' 0.8388'' S and 136° 12' 32.9472'' E.
South Australia, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 0' 0.8388'' S|
|DMS Long||136° 12' 32.9472'' E|
Coordinates of South Australia, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Australia
Also check out these related States.
- Australian Capital Territory, Australia (-35.473469, 149.012375)
- Victoria, Australia (-37.020100, 144.964600)
- Northern Territory, Australia (-19.491411, 132.550964)
- South Australia, Australia (-30.000233, 136.209152)
- Western Australia, Australia (-25.760321, 122.805176)
- Queensland, Australia (-20.917574, 142.702789)
- New South Wales, Australia (-31.840233, 145.612793)